Serenity, A calming of the spirit. A cup of Serenity has a very calming taste with a combination of camomile in abundance and mild licorice delivers a soothing and restful cup and a refreshing light finish.
- Cup Characteristics: Soothing and restful, with camomile in abundance. Mild licorice delivers a refreshing light finish.
- Origin: Egypt, South Africa, Bulgaria, Germany, and Vietnam.
- Luxury Ingredients: Rooibos, camomile, linden, passion flower petals, lemon balm, lemon verbena leaves, anise, cinnamon, orange pieces, oat Straw, and hops.
- Infusion: Tending light burnt sienna red glistening sunflower yellow highlights.
- Caffeine: None
- Antioxidant Level: Low
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.