Pomegranate Madagascar, native to the Fujian Province in China, is a velvety smooth vanilla white tea livened by spritely pomegranate. Pomegranate Madagascar is a fabulous blend for those who want the health benefits of white tea and the bright flavors of herb and fruit blends.
- Cup Characteristics: Velvety smooth vanilla is livened by spritely pomegranate. Notes of tarts and nuts come to the fore. A delectable combo.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: White tea and natural flavors.
- Infusion: Lightly golden with orange highlights.
- Caffeine Content:
- Antioxidant Level:
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 20 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.