Pomegranate Hibiscus Green tea, native to Uva in Sri Lanka produced a bright pale green cup. This luxury green tea paired with natural dried hibiscus and pomegranate created a tart but floral (and highly refreshing) cup.
- Cup Characteristics: Hibiscus and pomegranate were made for each other! Tart with floral highlights – a cleansing and highly refreshing cup.
- Origin: Uva - Welimada, Sri Lanka
- Luxury Ingredients: Green tea, rosehip pieces, and hibiscus petals.
- Infusion: Bright, pale green to yellow, light colored cup.
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.