Peach Apricot White Tea is native to the Fujian Province of China. Peach Apricot's pale yellow infusion and light fruit finish make this luxury tea simply superb. Delicate hints of citrus finish with faint lingering notes of honey layered over the thick jammy character of this full-bodied tea.
- Cup Characteristics: Simply superb! It is an amazing combination. It has muscatel-like notes that are reminiscent of premium 2nd flush Darjeelings with light fruit finish.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: White tea and natural flavors.
- Caffeine Content:
- Antioxidant Level:
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 20 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.