For the short time Tunisians had lemons, they sure did not let them go to waste. The Tunisians made a fabulous blend of lemon, mint and rooibos. This tea provides an incredibly flavorful cup with herbal notes tempered by sweet lemon and mint.
- Cup Characteristics: Bakey notes of rooibos layer with bright sweet peppermint and tangy lemon – like a tasting trip to the souk El-Kachacine.
- Origin: South Africa, Egypt, USA
- Luxury Ingredients: Rooibos, lemon pieces, and peppermint leaves
- Infusion: Reddish orange to full color.
- Caffeine: None
- Antioxidant Level: Low
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.