Have you ever tried Ontario ice wine? The thick sweet grapey character of ice wine makes it a natural after dinner desert wine. It also makes it a natural partner to our white tea, a Pai mu tan from Fujian. This tea is often described as jammy, with sweet notes – perfect for layering with the sweet icy wine. Brew a pot today and savor the award-winning flavor of Ontario. Note sweet velvety tones highlighted by hints of grape. (We shouldn’t have to tell you that this one makes a fantastic iced tea!)
- Cup Characteristics: Smooth and silky with light Riesling and berry notes. A mild astringent finish.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: White tea, Ontario Ice Wine, and Natural flavors.
- Infusion: Pale yellow
- Caffeine Content:
- Antioxidant Level:
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 20 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.