On the Waterfront, Best know as a pick me up tea. With a blend of Peppermint, rose peddles, ginger, almond and apple slices.This tea is sure to get you back up on your feet.
- Cup Characteristics: An herbal symphony with delicious mint notes and hints of peach and spice. Cleansing finish.
- Origin: USA, Germany, Thailand, and South Africa
- Luxury Ingredients: Rooibos, peppermint, spearmint leaves, rosehip, almond, apple pieces, ginger, rose, sunflower, calendula, osmanthus, hibiscus petals.
- Infusion: Reddish orange to full color
- Caffeine: None
- Antioxidant Level: Low
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.