Lucky Dragon Hyson is a premium green tea native to the Zhejian Province of China. Hyson translates to "Flourishing Spring" - and this particular varietal, with its green and yellow color - imparts the fresh green character you would expect to be part of any springtime tea experience.
- Cup Characteristics: Greenish yellow color. There is good body in the cup and smooth fresh greenish tasting liquor.
- Origin: Anhui Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: Green Tea
- Infusion: Pale yellow green
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: Very high
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 20 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.