Long Island Strawberry is a Japanese Sencha style flavored Green tea. This bright pale green and yellow cup contains the flavor of summer. Blended together, the combination of strawberry and green tea produces a cup that is light and fresh, tempered with delicate notes of juicy sweet strawberry. The juiciness has been further enhanced by the addition of dried papaya pieces. The combination of these ingredients round out an exceptionally smooth green tea.
- Cup Characteristics: Flavory Summer sweet strawberry and papaya pieces round out an exceptionally smooth green tea. Memories of strawberry picking in Sag Harbor.
- Origin: Hunan Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: Green tea, papaya, and strawberry pieces.
- Infusion: Bright, pale green to yellow, light colored cup.
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.