Lemon Green tea, native to Uva, Sri Lanka is a pleasant blend of tart lemon and sweet green tea. This luxury tea filled with Calendula petals, dried lime, and other natural flavors creates a sweetly tart refreshing cup.
- Cup Characteristics: A pleasant blend of tart lemon with the sweetness of green tea. Makes excellent iced tea!
- Origin: Uva, Sri Lanka
- Luxury Ingredients: Green tea, lime pieces, calendula and sunflower petals.
- Infusion: Pale yellow green
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.