Kyoto Cherry Rose is a colorful Japanese Sencha style Green tea. A blend of high quality green tea with sweet cherry and morning rose flavor. The rose petals in this blend are intended to simulate delicate cherry blossoms. The flavor is reminiscent of the beautiful smells that waft on the springtime breezes of Kyoto, Japan.
- Cup Characteristics: The tea tends light liquoring, fresh, and smooth with reasonable depth and body. The cherry flavoring and subtle rose hints give the tea a wonderful exotic character.
- Origin: Hunan Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: Cherry and rose pedals.
- Infusion: Pale yellow green
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.