Jasmine Dragon Tea is native to the Fujian Province of China. It is a luxury green tea that is steamed and hand rolled in production to create small pearls. When you infuse these pearls in your tea cup, you will see the top two leaves and the bud come to life. In fact you will see some small ‘hairy down’ on the bud of the leaves - this denotes superb quality and very careful and delicate handling. Each cup contains a smooth, delicate, and pleasing flavor with a heavenly jasmine character.
- Cup Characteristics: Smooth with delicate and pleasing flavor and a heavenly jasmine character.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: Green Tea and jasmine pedals.
- Infusion: Pale green liquor
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 20 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.