This premium Fujian Province native has an exquisite creamy flavor with a deep Earl Grey finish. Excellent smooth cup highlighting Premium China Pai Mu Tan. This flavorful concoction of tea and bergamot oil is distinctive. Its pointed touches of citrus come to the fore blending gently with the astringency of the base tea let you know that yes in fact, this is Earl Grey.
- Cup Characteristics: Exquisite creamy flavor with a deep Earl Grey finish. Excellent smooth cup highlighting Premium China Pai Mu Tan.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: White tea and natural flavors.
- Infusion: Pale yellow
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.