Cloud Forest Rainbow White Tea is a dessert in a cup. This tea, from the Fujian Province in China contains delicious vanilla and pomegranate flavors with rosehip, hibiscus, and safflower notes. The combination of these ingredients makes for a wonderful tea that will make you feel like you are walking on a cloud.
- Cup Characteristics: Delicious vanilla and pomegranate flavors combine to give a dessert in a cup.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Infusion: Lightly golden with orange highlights.
- Caffeine Content:
- Antioxidant Level:
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 20 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.