Memories of wild New England blueberries fill the cup. The premium white tea accentuates a healthy fruity finish. Blending the goodness of fresh blueberries with a white Pai mu tan from Fujian, this tea heralds sweet luscious notes of berry floating over the jammy character of the base tea – absolutely glorious. (Like most fruit flavored teas, Blueberry White is fantastic served piping hot or over ice!)
- Cup Characteristics: Memories of wild New England blueberries fill the cup. The premium white tea accentuates a healthy fruity finish.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Luxury Ingredients: White tea, and Natural flavors.
- Infusion: Pale yellow
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.