This tea provides a refreshing new style of drink without caffeine. Blended with hibiscus, rosehip chips, black currants, and red currants, gives this tea a nice tangy flavor with a kick of fruitiness.
- Cup Characteristics: A full flavored tea with deep berry notes. The infused cup is burgundy red and provides strength and character. A terrific tasting herbal tea.
- Origin: Canada, USA, Thailand, and Spain
- Luxury Ingredients: Elderberry, raisin pieces, hibiscus petals.
- Infusion: Deep burgundy red
- Caffeine: None
- Antioxidant Level: Low
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.