Herb and fruit tea in some circles is considered a new type of tea. This tea has a very exotic flavor profile with a delicious blend of orange and pineapple flavors combined with the natural flavors and tartness of the various dried fruits. Which creates a summertime cooler or a wintertime summer reminder.
- Cup Characteristics: A predominant orange character with the lovely sweetness of pineapple.
- Origin: Canada, USA, Thailand, and Spain
- Luxury Ingredients: Apple, rosehip, orange pieces, hibiscus petals.
- Infusion: Tending pinkish
- Caffeine: None
- Antioxidant Level: Low
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.