Named after the highest water fall in the world "Angel Falls". This tea provides a new style of drink without caffeine. This tea has a delicious blend of lemon and strawberry combined with the natural flavors and tartness of the various dried fruits that gives this tea a exotic flavor.
- Cup Characteristics: A wildly exotic strawberry and lemon character. A pinch of sugar boosts the flavor profile. Makes terrific herbal tea – hot or iced!
- Origin: Canada, USA, Thailand, and Spain
- Luxury Ingredients: Apple & rosehip, orange pieces, hibiscus, and calendula petals.
- Infusion: Tending pinkish
- Caffeine: None
- Antioxidant Level: Low
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 10 years unopened. 2 years after being opened.