2 Doves Silver Needle is a premium tea native to the Fujian Province of China. It's naturally withered leaves produce a shimmering infusion with light yellow notes. It holds an exquisite haunting hint of peach with a fresh lingering finish. This is one of China’s best white teas.
- Cup Characteristics: A premium tea that has exquisite haunting hints of peach with a fresh lingering finish. This is one of China‟s best white teas.
- Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Antioxidant Level: High
- Hot Tea: Bring water to a boil. Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea in the teapot. Pour the boiling water into the teapot. Cover and let steep for 3-7 minutes according to taste.
- Ice Tea: Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into a teapot for each serving required. Using freshly drawn cold water, boil and pour over the tea. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Add hot tea to a glass filled with ice.
- Shelf Life: 20 years unopened, 2 years after opening.